The 7th Global IP Exchange will bring together 120 senior IP decision makers who are all looking to discover new ideas and make new connections. This popular invitation only meeting is open to directors of IP, heads of patent, trademark, brand protection and anti-counterfeiting plus a selected group of innovative solution providers.
- Discover what strategies and solutions other companies are adopting
- Develop new business partnerships through interactive networking opportunities
- Participate in intimate working groups with senior peers to develop new strategies
With a programme designed to help IP, patent and trademark directors ensure their IP rights are exploited and protected in a way that is consistent with the commercial goals and objectives of the business, attendees will tailor their agenda by selecting case studies, lively panel debates, peer sharing roundtable discussions, interactive BrainWeave sessions and one-on-one business meetings.
The Global IP Exchange has become the ‘must-attend’ event in the IP calendar. Don't just take our word for it - hear from the past delegates and past solution providers.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your invitation to join this premier gathering of IP leaders.
What distinguishes this event
The 7th Global IP Exchange has the following distinguishing features:
- BrainWeave discussions
- Exclusive senior level attendance
- Strategic conference sessions
- Customised itinerary
- One-on-one business meetings